Castello Italia S.p.a.: photovoltaic system installed and operational
The installation and connection works of the 602 kW photovoltaic system on the industrial roof of the Casalmorano (CR) plant of our customer Castello Italia S.p.a. were completed on time.
The new plant was tested and went into operation. The 1.116 photovoltaic modules from which it is composed are the 540 Watt Jinko Solar Tiger neo, a very large and powerful module that goes very well with the current industrial coverage, to which 5 Huawei SUN2000-100KTL-M1 inverters are connected.
The plant will be able to generate energy immediately. The estimates of average annual producibility stand at 670.000 kWh on average per year of which 96% will be self-consumed and the remaining 4% fed into the network.
Thanks to the self-produced energy of the sun, Castello Italia S.p.a. it will save about 30% in terms of energy costs every year, repaying the investment made in just 5 years.
The works that our team carried out in the Casalmorano plant also involved the complete renovation of the skylights placed on the industrial roof.
We are proud of this new project which is nothing more than a further step towards the ecological transition of the Italian industrial sector.