Hotel Gardenia: new photovoltaic system and storage installed
On Monday 6 March, the installation work on the photovoltaic system and the storage system at the Gardenia hotel was completed on schedule. The property is located just 5 km from Ivrea and close to the main motorway accesses. A unique place for those wishing to visit the Canavese area, the city of Turin and the nearby Valle d'Aosta.
Gruppo Inveco would like to thank the Lavezzo family, who have been present on the hotel market for over thirty years, for their trust in the realization of this energy project.
The installed system consists of a photovoltaic system with a nominal power of 40 kW made up of 72 Jinko Solar modules of 565 watts. A 30 kW Huawei Luna2000 integrated storage system and 3 Huawei 10 kTL inverters were connected to it. Finally, 3 ABB wallbox 22 kW columns were installed in the parking lot in front of the structure for recharging electric vehicles.
As can be seen from the graph below, yesterday the plant produced 114.85 kWh, of which 83.63% was totally absorbed by the hotel's consumption and the remaining 16.37% was fed into the network.
Based on the hotel's daily consumption, equal to 254.42 kWh, 37.32% of these were reduced by the autonomous production of electricity, the remaining 62.68% taken from the national grid.
This daily result was possible thanks to the help of the integrated storage system. As can be seen graphically, yesterday the batteries underwent two "charge" and "discharge" cycles, offsetting the withdrawals from the grid.