Modulo Srl, the results one year after entry into operation. – 384 kWp photovoltaic system
On 10 October 2020, the plant was connected by ENEL to the national network. In this news we see what the performance of the plant was and how they impacted Modulo Srl for the customer.
This 384 kWp plant was designed in SEU (efficient user system) mode. The investment was supported by INVECO, while our customer MODULO benefits from the energy produced.
Ab Origen we proposed to the customer an ad hoc sizing on their consumption, thus designing a plant with a nominal power of 384 kWp. The plant is able to generate approximately 1,100 equivalent hours, ie a total of 422,400 kWh average per year, of which 85% aimed at direct self-consumption, while the remaining 15% fed into the network.
The graphs below of the monitoring system installed at the customer show that the system generated 413,831 kWh in the interval 01.01.2021 / 22.10.2021 and 37.841 kWh in the interval 20.10.2020 / 31.12.2020.
The result of the sum is 451,672 kWh, precisely 29,272 kWh more than expected!
The energy produced by the plant was partly self-consumed 88% and partly fed into the network 12%, ie 3 percentage points more than our forecasts.
We also proposed to the customer an economic saving of € 8,700 per year, while in reality the customer has formally saved, again on an annual basis, over € 11,000.
Finally, we highlight the three best performing three-month production charts, namely: June - July - August. (174.583 kWh) equivalent to 38.65% of annual production.
Why entrust your future systems to INVECO?
With the business model in SEU mode, we apply as an energy partner, generating, numbers in hand, savings on the company energy account.